Services at East Town Mall
At our mall, the management and staff are available to assist you with making your shopping experiences easy and enjoyable. Our staff is happy to assist you with information on any of the below services, retailer information or additional questions which you may have when you arrive at our mall.
Located near the Office Max and Dollar Tree entrance.
Complimentary wheelchairs available on a first-come, first-served basis (located in the office).
Lost & Found
Items are turned into Security or the Management Office. Call 920-468-8500.
Free WiFi in the center court.
ATM is located in the front entrance.
Lots of parking, and it’s free!
East Town Mall is a smoke free environment.
- The mall is open for MALL WALKING Monday to Friday starting at 7am, Saturday at 8am, and Sunday starting at 9am.
- In the event of inclement weather, school closings and delays, East Town Mall may not open until 9am.
- HOLIDAY HOURS: CLOSED on Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. Open at 9am on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and New Years Day.
- Three laps around the mall= 1 mile.
Services for Shopper with Special Needs
- Designated parking spaces are identified at each mall entrance and in front of the Major Department store entrances.
- Automatic doors are located at the main mall entrance.
- Country Inn and Suites located off I – 43, East Mason Street, Kepler Drive, Green Bay, within blocks of East Town Mall. 920-336-6600.
- Super 8 Green Bay I-43 Business Park, off I-43, East Mason Street, 2911 Voyager Drive, Green Bay, within blocks of East Town Mall. 920-432-8820.
**For Mall Events please visit the Events Page** and Remember to “Like” us on Facebook